Instagram is a prestigious platform with the most active audience. Over the few years, the business has turned to Instagram pages. Moreover, online earning has become more accessible with Instagram. Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users and 500 million daily story updates. It must be a surprising fact for any person.
In current times, Instagram is almost the most popular app worldwide. However, more than making an account is required on the platform. You must know how the platform functions to get benefits. Instagram has many surprising and hidden features for users.
Can I see liked posts on Instagram?
Yes, one can see liked posts on Instagram. However, there are some restrictions you have to face. Sometimes the posts you like quickly disappear from the feed. Want to mark them for the future but need help finding them? It’s okay; this blog will help you to sort out your problem.
Instagram has a feature from where you can see hide posts on Instagram and liked posts. However, you can see only the recent 300 liked posts. Whether it’s a video or photo, now you can retrieve them.
See the posts you’ve liked on Instagram
To see the posts you have liked on Instagram, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open the Instagram app.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- At the bottom, on the right side, you will see a profile icon; tap on it.
- Look for a three lines icon in the upper right corner and tap on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Look for the “Your Activity” option and tap on it.
- Next, you have to tap on the “Interaction” option.
- Now, you can see multiple options on the screen, such as Comments, likes, story replies, and reviews.
- To look for the posts, tap on the “Likes” option.
- Now you can see the posts you have liked recently.
- You can open the post by simply tapping on it.
How to Sort and filter posts that you have liked on Instagram?
To be more specific about the posts you are looking for, you can use “Sort & Filter”. It can help you to find your desired post quickly. The post appears from Newest to oldest as per default settings.
To use the “Sort & Filter option”, follow the given steps:
- When you open the liked post window on the screen, you will see an option of “Sort & filter” on the right side.
- Tap on the “Sort & Filter” option to use the feature.
- After tapping, you will see various options such as Sort by, Author, Start date & date.
- Select the option you want and tap on apply.
- The changes will apply, and you will see the posts accordingly.
Can I see others’ liked posts on Instagram?
The majority of the audience for extraordinary privacy policies likes Instagram. However, Instagram is a very open platform regarding trends and challenges. However, when it comes to privacy, Instagram has one strict feature. You can see your own liked posts, but you can not see someone else liked posts. No current feature can enable you to see others liked posts on Instagram.
How to view liked posts on Instagram PC?
As we know, Instagram is an application developed for Android and IOS. However, after a few years, Instagram has also got its Desktop or PC version. So, it’s true that you can use Instagram’s web version on a Desktop or PC. However, the web version does not support all the app’s features. So, on the web version, you can not see the posts you have liked on Instagram.
How to increase likes on Instagram?
Instagram post likes are vital as they show how much the audience loves your post. If a post is getting more likes, it simply means that the audience is interested in such content. The public shows its likeness through likes on posts on Instagram. Therefore, getting high likes is essential for bloggers, influencers, and brands.
However, the tricky question is how to get more likes on posts or reels. You need to have proper strategies to get public attention.
Follow these steps to get more likes on your posts:
You can buy likes from different sites, which is the most popular way to increase likes. You can use “Brand’ name” to buy Instagram likes for high-quality results.
Use Google advertisements to promote your account and posts.
Except for these, here are some organic ways to get more likes.
- Always use high-quality media to upload on Instagram as algorithms like it.
- Before posting, you must know how Instagram algorithms work.
- Post on trendy topics. You can find trendy topics from other social media platforms too.
- Get public opinion on which kind of content they want to see by asking them about stories.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to get more audience on your account.